The season is rapidly coming to an end and the title is in hand for Chelsea which means it’s time for a guard of honor! The Yanks are back to break it all down so take a listen. On this week’s episode:
- Burnley and QPR officially relegated
- Who will be the third relegated club?
- England gains extra Europa League slot
- UEFA hands down FFP punishments
- This Week In Daftness: Super Leo edition
- Championship Playoffs
- Silly season starts early
- And More!
Listen to/download the podcast below or listen on your mobile device via Stitcher, TuneIn or iTunes
TDY: Guard of Honor
For better or worse the Two Daft Tanks are reunited after Corey’s trip to Portland. So be prepared for some extra daftness although not as daft as NBC’s commentary team for Chelsea and Norwich today (tackles in the box are apparently legal if you do not mean them and your name is John Terry). There is much to discuss as we enter the final week of Premier League play. On this week’s episode:
– A postmortem of Cardiff’s and Fulham’s relegation
– Sunderland’s improbable escape (so far).
– LVG to Manchester United, is this really happening?
– Championship playoffs are set.
Listen to or download the podcast below, or listen on your mobile device via Stitcher, TuneIn or iTunes
Two Daft Yanks Episode 46